Outdoor Yoga at Greenstreet Gardens
For the 2nd year running, we are pleased to offer Outdoor Yoga classes on select Thursday evenings at the lush & scenic grounds of Greenstreet Gardens…
Thurs, May 23, 6:15p – 7:30p
Greenstreet Gardens, 391 W. Bay Front Rd, Lothian
Like last year, we will be on the extended pathway surrounded by blooming flowers and green vistas behind the garden / gift shop. Details below…
A Few Specifics About Outdoor Yoga
About the Class:
- This is a class suitable to all comers – neophytes or seasoned practitioners. No yoga experience needed.
- Enjoy gentle, flowing postures; delve into the meditative experience; bask in deep relaxation.
- Practicing under the open sky will invite a sense of awe & wonder, and wash away any stress or tension.
- Look forward to having you there!!
- $7 walk-in or monthly pass.
Things to consider bringing:
- A second, old yoga mat for extra cushion. (Note: We will have extra mats and knee pads available.)
- No matter how warm and sunny it is, be sure to have extra layers or a blanket for the extended relaxation at the end.
- Water bottle / sunscreen / sunglasses.
- And most certainly bring your friends and family!!
Photos From Last Year