Babies and their dads are spending more time together than ever before, mostly because societal views on gender roles have drastically changed. Nowadays, women contribute to the household income as well as men, and both parents help out with chores and raising their children. Men aren’t seen as the sole breadwinners anymore, and that’s probably a good thing.
Children benefit greatly when both parents are around to give them love, support, and important life skills. According to a survey, 75% of dads view raising their children as their most important job.
With that said, we want to show you some heartwarming photos of babies and their dads that confirm this rising trend.
Here are 15 photos that perfectly capture babies and their dads bonding:
1. There’s nothing like getting a milkshake to bring a smile to your face!
2. Babies and their dads cuddling is one of the cutest things ever.
3. Please tell us if you have ever seen anything more adorable than this. We’re waiting …
4. Like father, like son!
5. These two are definitely peas in a pod.
6. Fatherhood definitely looks good on this guy.
7. If this doesn’t make you smile, we don’t know what will.
8. Nap times with dad are the best!
9. Babies and their dads should spend time having fun together, like these two!
10. Wonder if he’ll grow up to have a great beard just like his daddy…
11. Kids definitely miss their dads when they go off to work, so this little one wanted to come along for the ride!
12. Yep, our hearts definitely just melted all over the floor.
13. These two make such a cute pair.
14. These two are practically twins!
15. Babies and their dads who snuggle together, grow together.
That guy sure knows how to make the ladies swoon, we must say! In today’s world, both moms and dads are sharing more of the responsibility when it comes to raising their children. Dads might have more flexible work schedules to spend more time with their kids while moms may work while dad is at home.
These are beautiful times to live in because people are less concerned with gender roles and more focused on raising their kids in a healthy, happy environment.
Of course, no parents are perfect, but as long as your children feel loved and supported, that’s all that really matters in the end. There are no perfect parents, anyway, just those who try their best. We hope you enjoyed these adorable photos of babies and their dads! If so, please share and comment!